Strawberry and Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad
A fresh spring strawberry salad with balsamic glazed grilled chicken, bacon, goat cheese and pecans dressed in a roasted strawberry balsamic vinaigrette.
Servings: makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pecans or candied pecans
- 1/4 roasted strawberry balsamic vinaigrette or balsamic vinaigrette
- Place the chicken and balsamic vinaigrette in a large ziplock bag and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes to over night.
- Heat the grill or a grill pan over medium heat and brush it with oil.
- Place the chicken on the grill until cooked, about 2-4 minutes per side and set aside.
- Slice the chicken assemble the salad and enjoy!